Diesel motor unit M275.1 was imported 20pcs to czechoslovakia from Hungarian factory Ganz in 1955. They had untypical 3 axel truck, which caused several derailments, so the DMUs was used very short time aprox 10 years. Latter two unit was rebuild for troley maintenance purpoces. In years 1956- 66 thexy was used/tested on many lines on CSD, lately was moved into depot Ostrava, Brno, Bratislava.
Model in painting CSD 1960s.
|Min. radius arch||300 mm|
|Lighting||white, red, interior|
|Count driving axles||2|
|Count banding axles||0|
Not suitable for children under 14 years.